B0UNC3 - Crying Soul (FL Mix) B0UNC3 - Crying Soul (FL Mix)

nice

Nice! Very enjoyable! The original melody actually belongs to Dj Splash, B0unc3's was a remix :p Anyway, I love this song<33 nice job man.

A world so cold A world so cold

nice

Really nice. I like the vocals as well, they seemed to clash with the song a bit but thats okay. Very enjoyable, makes me want to take out a lighter and wave it around like they used to do at concerts whenever a sad song would play~

DarKsidE555 responds:

Bad-Man had a throat infection back then, so the vocals are a bit forced or a lot I don't know...as a reviewer already mentioned before. ^.^

Glad you enjoyed the song. Thanks for checking it out!

Screamin' Around the Christmas Screamin' Around the Christmas

wtf

Haha, oh wow. Epic screaming. What did you tie that guy to a tree and set it on fire?

Black Christmas Black Christmas

that was sick!

Amen to this, dude. Now why can't we hear these kinds of xmas songs play in the mall instead of the torturous crap we usually hear?

HappyHomicide responds:

Agreed, my son!

Con Te Partiro v1.2 [W98L98] Con Te Partiro v1.2 [W98L98]

Nice.

Really nice! Better then the other two :p
Very enjoyable and relaxing, you've actually inspired me to mess around with this song on FL studio a bit. I don't know what it is about this remix/cover, it makes me not want to stop listening. Keep doing your thang dude! I'll be looking forward to more from you.

Wound98Licker98 responds:

Thanks man. It means a lot. Really.

{Lazy Summer Days} {Lazy Summer Days}

awesome

never really thought a lazy-sounding happy hardcore song could exist. You've proven me wrong! It sounds really relaxing while it makes me want to dance, odd in a very cool way. Great song, dude.

FBM-Truth (Studio Demo) FBM-Truth (Studio Demo)

louder vocals

The vocals seem a bit soft. The song is amazing.

flightbymidnight responds:

Thanks man, yeah being the vocalist, i have an issue standing really close to the mic so I was told to back up in the studio. Its only a first try demo. But dang thanks for the 9 and feedback! :)

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

good

Sounds really awesome in a dark sort of way. Very original. The title gets me a bit confused, the song doesn't seem to resemble a storm in any way.

-Jumper- -Jumper-

amazing

Such an amazing melody, and beat too, everything is just simply wonderful~
Its so happy. Good for a cheer-up. makes me want to get up and dance like an idiot. haha.

whipped whipped

its okay

quite annoying, although very catchy. I've listened to it a bit longer then I thought I would, its interesting to see what would happen next.