BBM Dance Party BBM Dance Party

lmao

Oh wow. Just, wow.

It's Cold Inside It's Cold Inside

jfdl;kas

Twisted story. I like it. Nice.

I Found A Dollar! I Found A Dollar!

cute

Very cute. I was having a miserable day until I saw this and it made me smile! :)

Mind Cards Mind Cards

nice

Very nice. I'm quite good at this game. Nice music too :)

Ultimate Gamer Challenge Ultimate Gamer Challenge

nice. although one thing gets me angry

I agree with fungry. I wasted so much time on this game and It pisses me off that can't sumbit my score unless I join that website?! Goddamn it! But the game itself is nice.

Distorted Directions Distorted Directions

its okay

Passed the first level easily, second got me confused, then my head started to hurt from the tilting and I got too impatient. This game is really all about timing, folks. Not bad.

B0UNC3 - Crying Soul (FL Mix) B0UNC3 - Crying Soul (FL Mix)

nice

Nice! Very enjoyable! The original melody actually belongs to Dj Splash, B0unc3's was a remix :p Anyway, I love this song<33 nice job man.

A world so cold A world so cold

nice

Really nice. I like the vocals as well, they seemed to clash with the song a bit but thats okay. Very enjoyable, makes me want to take out a lighter and wave it around like they used to do at concerts whenever a sad song would play~

DarKsidE555 responds:

Bad-Man had a throat infection back then, so the vocals are a bit forced or a lot I don't know...as a reviewer already mentioned before. ^.^

Glad you enjoyed the song. Thanks for checking it out!

Screamin' Around the Christmas Screamin' Around the Christmas

wtf

Haha, oh wow. Epic screaming. What did you tie that guy to a tree and set it on fire?